Oral Surgeon Robert A. Beech, DDS
Beech Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery,
Meet Dr. Beech
- July 2014- June 2016. Adjunct Faculty @ Midwestern Dental School. Oral Surgery Department – overseeing the clinical training of the students.
- July 2015 – June 2016. Chief Resident Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Service at Cook County Hospital in Chicago IL
- July 2012 – June 2016. OMFS Residency through John Stroger Hospital of Cook County- 1900 W Harrison St Chicago IL
- July 2011 – June 2012. OMFS Fellowship through the Brooklyn Hospital Center in Brooklyn, NY
- July 2009 – June 2011. OMFS Internship through Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago, IL
- Aug 2005 – May 2009. Graduated from USC School of Dentistry DDS program
- Aug 2001 – May 2005. Graduated from Loyola Marymount University in 2005 with a B.S. in Biology
- Graduated USC Ostrow School of Dentistry with honors
- Awarded the R.L. Fawkes/L.J. Vogel Memorial Award – May 2009. Awarded to a member of the graduation class for outstanding achievement in oral pathology during the four-year doctoral program. Provided by the Southern California Academy of Oral Pathology.
- Oral Surgery achievement award – May 2009. Presented for the commitment and achievement in clinic while part of the Oral Surgery selective.
- Graduated from Loyola Marymount University Cum Laude
Fellow/Member of Following Associations
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Oral & Facial Surgeons of California
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Santa Clara District Dental Society
- Active hospital privileges at El Camino Hospital in Mountain View, CA and Los Gatos, CA
- Currency licensed in Oral Surgery and General Anesthesia in both California and Illinois
- ACLS, PALS & BLS certified
- BLS Instructor
- Enjoys Hiking, Swimming, Surfing and spending time with family
- Avid Sharks, Raiders, and Warriors fan
Call Sunnyvale Office Phone Number (408) 245-6010 to make an appointment with Dr. Beech.